Aug 19, 2015

San Francisco Coffee

It's been a while since I've chatted about coffee in here, but if you know me well, you know that I like to explore cities via their coffee scene. This past time in SF, I hit up a few of the usual suspects, but also made it a point to check out new-to-me shops. Here are five relatively new shops that I enjoyed on my trip.



1) Snowbird Coffee
1352 9th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122



2) Hearth
3985 17th St
San Francisco, CA 94114



3) Wrecking Ball
2271 Union St
San Francisco, CA 94123



4) Equator
986 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94117



5) Chapel Hill
670 Commercial Street
San Francisco, CA 94111

Happy caffeinating next time you're in SF!

14 comments :

  1. It looks like a lovely place to relax!

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool spots in the coolest city!!

    http://debsbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I have to visit all these places when I'm in SF:P

    Shall We Sasa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos so much. I wonder what app you using.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos <3 I too like to explore local coffee shops when I visit a new place. Early mornings at a new coffee shop > late nights at bars.

    http://madelinemarieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo that green coat is dope. Who makes that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog never goes much beyond surface culture does it...

    http://globalcompetency.wikispaces.com/file/view/iceberg2Culture.gif/121647553/711x517/iceberg2Culture.gif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well no, it's not really the platform I'd use if I wanted to go beyond it. And definitely not appropriate given how I've established it.

      Delete
  8. Hope this place turns out good. It’s great that this venue offers services such as catering, lighting, tables and chairs, table linen and parking. I am here to choose party venues in Houston, glad to know that they do not put any restrictions regarding music played.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog let me confused i like it so much
    argan oil bulk

    ReplyDelete